Sanctuary Health has new permanent job vacancies in Welshpool, Wales. We are currently looking for 12x Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLD) to work for a leading private healthcare company.
These roles are offering salaries of £28,068 - £32,076 per annum.
About the roles:
- You will be providing a specialist rehabilitation pathway of services for service users with complex mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or depression and associated conditions.
- You will play a critical role as valued member of our well established Multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
- £10,000 Welcome Bonus (External Candidates Only)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Requirements of the RMN's / RNLD's:
- NMC registration
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Degree or equivalent in nursing (RMN/RNLD Trained).
- The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
These RMN / RNLD roles are advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.