Location: West Midlands / UK
Category: Social Worker
Salary: £23 - £26 per hour
Qualified Social Worker – Fostering Support Team
Our client has a vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Fostering Support Team in West Sandwell. This is a contract position with an immediate start. The pay rate will be £23 - £26 per hour.
Duties Include -
- Support foster carers.
- Arranging foster placements.
- Reviewing foster placements.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or GSCC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold either SSSC, CCW, NISCC or GSCC registration. All applicants must have post qualifying experience within a Fostering Social Services department.
This vacancy is advertised by Craig Davis, if you are interested in this position click below to apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
· Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
· Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
· Excellent rates of pay
· Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
· PAYE or LTD company payments
· Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
· Preferred supplier to over 160 local authorities and organisations such as Cafcass and the NSPCC
· Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Work Awards”
· We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
· We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
· We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
· We are a shortlisted finalist at the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories
Social WorkerNorth East
Team ManagerSouth East
Social WorkerEast of England
Team ManagerNorth West
Social WorkerNorth West
Social WorkerSouth East