Location: South West / UK
Category: Team Manager
Salary: £28 - £29 per hour
Social Work Job - Team Manager – Children’s Community
Our client has a full time vacancy for a Team Manager to work within a Children’s Community Team based in Plymouth. The pay rate for this role is £29 per hour.
- Completing Initial and Core assessments.
- Managing a team of Social Workers and Family Support Workers.
- Carrying a caseload of Child Protection and Children In Need plans.
- Instigating Care Proceedings.
- Attending and chairing legal planning and strategy meetings.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or HCPC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold SSSC, CCW, NISCC or HPCP registration. You must have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
This job is advertised by Steve Mills, if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now or to find out more call 0800 046 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Cafcass and the NSPCC
• Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Worker of the Year Awards”
• We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
• We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories
• We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Social WorkerNorth East
Team ManagerSouth East
Social WorkerWest Midlands
Social WorkerNorthern Ireland
Social WorkerEast of England