Location: South West / UK
Category: Social Worker
Salary: £22 - £25 per hour
Social Services Job – Continuing Health Care (CHC)
Our client has a full time vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Continuing Care Team based in Dorset. The pay rate for this role is £22-25 per hour (limited company worker).
- Managing patients who are already Continuing Health Care eligible.
- Reviewing eligibility when required.
- Managing own caseload and undertaking visits as caseload management dictates.
- Completing decision support tools for Continuing Care applications.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or HCPC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold SSSC, CCW, NISCC or HPCP registration. You must have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience and extensive knowledge of the CHC framework. You must also own and drive your own car.
This job is advertised by Andrew Singh, if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now or to find out more call 0800 046 1166 or email email@example.com
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Cafcass and the NSPCC
• Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Worker of the Year Awards”
• We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
• We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories
• We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Social WorkerNorth East
Team ManagerSouth East
Social WorkerEast of England
Team ManagerNorth West
Social WorkerNorth West
Social WorkerSouth East