Location: London / UK
Category: Social Worker
Salary: £27 - £28 per hour
Qualified Social Worker – Family Support and Protection
Our client has a part-time vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Family Support and Protection Team based in the London Borough of Bexley. The pay rate for this role is £28+ per hour (limited company worker).
- Holding a caseload of children subject to Child Protection Plans and Children in Need under Section 17 of the Children’s Act of 1989
- Undertaking Core Assessments under Section 47 of the Children’s Act of 1989
- Undertaking Child Protection Enquiries under Section 47 of the Children’s Act of 1989
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Completion of Care Proceedings
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or HCPC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold SSSC, CCW, NISCC or HPCP registration. You must have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience.
This job is advertised by Alex Young, if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now or to find out more call 0800 046 1166 or email email@example.com.
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Cafcass and the NSPCC
• Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Worker of the Year Awards”
• We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
• We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories
• We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Here are some other jobs you may be interested in that closely matched your search criteria.
Social WorkerNorth East
Team ManagerSouth East
Social WorkerWest Midlands
Social WorkerNorthern Ireland
Social WorkerEast of England