Location: East of England / UK
Category: Social Worker
Salary: £32423 - £37949 annual
Membership Support Team Consultant
Our client has a full time vacancy for a Membership Support Team Consultant based in the Eastern Region of England. The pay rate for this role is £32,423-37,949 per annum.
- Working from home for the majority of the time.
- Supporting the membership development and retention strategy delivery.
- Forming and maintaining exceptional relationships with professionals in fostering services.
- Identifying, developing and creating good practice guidance in formats that meet service users’ needs to provide opportunities that influence practice and policy developments.
- Providing members with high quality advice, practice support, guidance and expert knowledge through a range of activities.
- Organising, contributing to and speaking at events such as conferences, seminars and workshops
- Contributing to the overall team targets.
- Recognising opportunities for consultancy, learning and development and other products, and assisting with the development and delivery.
- Working within the organisation’s strategic objectives and identifying, developing and managing new projects.
- Contributing to the development of the Client policy and practice.
- Convening practice groups to consider and discuss emerging issues, drafting policy and practice proposals.
- Representing the organisation.
- Managing own workload.
- Monitoring activity against agreed key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and managing budgets.
- Ensuring that all equal opportunities are promoted.
- Evaluating and developing own work.
- Undertaking other responsibilities as directed by the MST manager/the deputy chief executive.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or HCPC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold SSSC, CCW, NISCC or HPCP registration. You must have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
This job is advertised by Fabio Girsberger, if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now or to find out more call 0800 046 1166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
• Support from a dedicated consultant with many years’ social work experience
• Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism’s
• Excellent rates of pay
• Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
• PAYE or LTD company payments
• Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Cafcass and the NSPCC
• Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious “Social Worker of the Year Awards”
• We have our own specialist social work training division “Sanctuary Training”
• We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
• Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the “Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency” and “Best Client Service” categories
• We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
Social WorkerNorth East
Team ManagerSouth East